Friday, February 12, 2010

A new roommate...

I was getting lonely, so I decided to try and find a roommate...

He's pretty cute, eh?  

Yep, that's right.  Titus is rooming in, officially.  Here's some photos of his big journey down the hall:

Here's his nurse getting him ready to go...


On the move...

This is the ramp Ezra loves to run down.

Waiting for the Pediatric ward to open the door...

I must say, I'm SO excited for him to be here with me!  This whole month has just been kind of weird, not really feeling like we have a new baby, since I wasn't responsible for the full care of him.  So far, the past few hours have been great!  A few diapers, a couple feedings, a successful giving of vitamins (in and of itself quite a challenge!) and now he's sleeping again.  He's a great roomie so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's got a double-chin already! Now I know he's a Schulte baby! He looks great! Mikki