Oh, wow!! What is it?
I don't know...but it looks vaguely familiar.
Yeah, it does...like one of those gismos, devil boxes one of my teacher used to say.
Hmmm...could it be? You mean, there's actually one here?
Yup, looks like it.
Well, by golly! Look at it isn't it beautiful?!
Ya know, it really is...

We have a computer. Yes, you read correctly. We have a computer. And what's more, it works! After our former computer's main board completely frying (don't ask me how, I don't know how that happens. They're dual electric, so it's not because we're in Germany!), our insurance covered the cost of the repair. Much like cars, when their engines go kaput, it was to our advantage to "fix" our computer by buying a new one. Jason M, you can be jealous, we got a new MacPro. After a little more drama (what Mac store doesn't take credit cards? Darned EC card!), and a bit of rudimentary German translating to set up our internet, we are online as well. I will back log some of our more eventful trips of the last...dear me...when did I last blog...I can't even remember. two and a half months maybe? Doesn't matter anyway. We hope you all had a very thankful Thanksgiving, we know we sure did. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment